Properties of green juices
Green juices are a beverage made from green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, parsley and chard, mixed with fruit and water. These juices are known to be rich in nutrients and can provide numerous health benefits. Here are some of the properties of green juices:
- Alkalizing: green juices can help maintain an alkaline environment in the body, which can help prevent inflammation and other diseases.
- Rich in antioxidants: green leafy vegetables are rich in antioxidants, which can help prevent free radical damage and improve overall health.
- Detox: Green juices can help eliminate toxins from the body and improve the function of the digestive system.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals: green juices are a concentrated source of essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, C, K, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- They help improve digestion: green leafy vegetables contain fiber, which can help improve digestion and prevent constipation.
- Help maintain a healthy weight: green juices can help control appetite and provide essential nutrients to keep the body healthy and fit.
- They can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases: due to their high density of nutrients and antioxidants, green juices can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
How many of you have ever tasted fresh juice? How many are curious about how to make excellent green juices rich in mineral vitamins and active ingredients?
In recent years, there has been increasing interest in these true elixirs concentrated with vitamins and minerals, chlorophyll and nutrients critical to our health and beauty.
There are different types of juices, juices made from fruits and those made from a mix of fruits and vegetables, or exclusively from vegetables.
We have already discussed one type of fresh juices in this article on our blog:
I became curious about their use several years ago, long before they became a habit of many people, and I have always had both a centrifuge and an extractor, alternating between the two versions of juice.
High-performance 9th generation extractor
Purify, detoxify and alkalize the body - With valuable dietary advice and tasty recipes - Cheap Edition
For a long time I made mixed juices using both fruits and vegetables together, then for a time I preferred only fruit juices and then switched to vegetable-only juices; I currently make use of both types.
What do we mean by juices? In general, there is no distinction between juice produced by centrifuge and extractor, but their properties are very different, just think that centrifugate removes the fiber part while extract retains a fiber part; but the most important difference concerns the absence of heat in the extraction process, by means of the extractor, which allows preserving the vitamin and enzyme content making fruit extract a true nutraceutical.
To learn more about the properties of the green juices we will talk about the chlorophyll, in an article devoted to its alkalizing and anti-anemic properties and of wheat grass, which we can take either as juice or as a powder or capsule supplement.
Alcoholic Extract of Liquid Chlorophyll
Other superfoods such as wheatgrass can also be added to the juices:
Origin New Zealand