Nordic Oil, CBG Oil 7% - 12%
- CBG oil has been shown to have potent anti-inflammatory properties,
- It can help reduce pain from arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and many others,
- Has neuroprotective effects: some research suggests that CBG may have effects that could be useful in treating conditions such as Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Potential use in fighting cancer: in a 2014 study in rats, CBG was shown to significantly reduce the growth of cancer cells in the colon. It could be used for cancer prevention and treatment.
- Antibacterial properties: CBG has been shown to have potent antibacterial properties against antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as MRSA, which could be used to combat difficult-to-treat bacterial infections.
CBG is a nonpsychoactive cannabinoid that acts on the endocannabinoid system, which is involved in regulating a wide range of bodily functions such as appetite, sleep, memory, and immune response.
Studies have shown that CBG oil could also have positive effects on mental health. For example, it could help reduce anxiety and depression. In addition, some studies have suggested that CBG might have anti-cancer and neuroprotective properties.
There are no reviews yet.