Nordic Oil CBG Crystals (97%)
- CBG crystals have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which can help reduce pain and inflammation,
- have antioxidant effects, which can help protect cells from oxidative stress and free radical damage,
- Can help reduce blood pressure,
- have antibacterial properties, which can help fight antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections.
- Some research suggests that they may have positive effects on mental health, such as anxiety and depression.
CBG and CBD are nonpsychoactive compounds of the Cannabis Sativa plant.
CBD isolates consisted of 99.6% pure cannabidiol and 0.4% cannabidivarin, while CBG isolates consisted of 97% pure cannabigerol and 3% cannabidivarin.
They are obtained through supercritical CO2 extraction technology and further filtration and purification processes.
These CBG crystals are free of THC, terpenes, and flavonoids, and can be used sublingually, mixed into food or beverages, or for topical applications.
The hemp used is 100% organic, and the crystals are vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, no artificial preservatives and dyes, and made from GMO-free hemp.
This form of CBG is the purest technologically producible.